INISA is national platform to support digital transformation Sistem Pemerintahan Berbasis Elektronik (SPBE) in Indonesia. Through collaboration with Ministry of Home Affairs, INISA can verify population data & support the digitization of ID cards and other civil documents so as to improve Government services.
You can get these if you register INISA:
- Access to digital services with verified identity. Verify your identity to get all access to INISA services.
- Buy tourism tickets, accommodation, and other attractive activities with INISA
- Cashless and cardless. Buy mobile credit, internet data, and pay bills with INISA.
- Highest security system. Your data is protected and encrypted with our highest security system.
Users can download INISA Play Store and App Store and use various public services such as Civil Center, Tax Center, Tourism Center, Billing Center, and Social Support.Users can pay PBB taxes, electricity bills, BPJS Kesehatan, buy products from local SMEs for souvenirs, and purchase tourism products for example boat tickets, airline tickets, hotel bookings, car rentals, and purchasing the Komodo Wildlife Contribution System along with other benefits.
INISA is available on Playstore for Android and Appstore for iOS. Register and use INISA services.
Account and Setting
- Enter your phone number, then an OTP will be sent to the registered phone number.
- Enter the OTP code.
- Create a PIN and confirm the PIN.
- Complete the profile in the profile menu by filling in the Name, and Email. Then you will receive an email to activate your account.
- Input mobile number with country code, for example:
your mobile number: “+60 888 999 323“, then the number registered in the application is “60888999323”
- Select OTP verification method using “Send Code Via Whatsapp”
- OTP will sent to registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP code.
- Create PIN and confirm PIN.
- Complete your profile in profile menu by filling in your Name, and Email. Then you will receive email to activate your account.
If you experience problems during the INISA registration process, please check:
- Make sure your INISA application has been upgraded to the latest version
- Make sure the internet network is in a stable/good condition
- The phone number you registered has never been registered with INISA, because one phone number can only be used in one INISA account.
- If you are still having problems during the registration process, please tell us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Input your registered phone number
- Input your PIN
- Click next to continue
If you’re having trouble logging in, there are a few things you can do:
- Make sure the internet network is in a stable/good condition
- Uninstall INISA Application then reinstall
- Clear the cache on the mobile device in the following way:
- Select the “Settings” menu on the mobile device
- Select “Application Manager”
- Select “Clear Cache”
- Try logging in again
If you still have not successfully logged in, you can contact us via email email@example.com
If you don’t receive OTP, it means:
- The phone number is incorrect
- There’s problem with your provider network
Maximum to get OTP is 3 times per 5 minutes. After that, try again 1 hour later.
If you don’t get a verification email:
- You can check the Spam folder in your email or check the Promotion tab/folder in your Gmail email.
- Click the “Resend” button in the email field in the account menu > user profile.
Please Clear Cache your application. Make sure the signal network is working properly or you can resend the verification email on the profile menu and click the Resend button on the most recent verification email.
You can edit:
- Full Name (can only be changed if not verified)
- Phone Number (can only be changed if not verified)
- Email address
- Profile picture
INISA users cannot have more than one account because one number and one user identity are used for one INISA account.
Immediately contact INISA Customer Service by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will help you right away.
Users can contact INISA customer service by:
- INISA application Account menu then select Whatsapp,
- Then you can also go through the INISA website, and
- Or via email email@example.com.
Your booking is considered cancelled. You will not be charged anything and can reorder.
Please contact INISA Digital Platform customer service immediately on Whatsapp 0811-1529-088 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digitize and verify your identity to get access to all INISA services. Users can store digital identity cards in the INISA application safely because they are encrypted.
You can digitize these identity cards:
- ID Card
- Driving License
Yes you can. But you cannot transfer and fund requests.
If you are unable to verify your E-KTP, you can repeat the verification process and try it periodically. Please make sure:
- Your face must be within the photo area
- Try to take photos in good lighting
- Don’t wear glasses when taking photos
- Make sure the photos are not blurry
- The view must focus on the motion that is on the screen of your cellphone and follow the instructions exactly the movement of the process of taking a photo of the face
- Make sure to be in a bright room
- Make sure the signal or network is in good condition
- You can try lowering the resolution of the front camera of your cellphone to a smaller one or try using another cellphone.
The bill center is an INISA service to make it easier for users to pay postpaid credit, electricity, water, BPJS, gas, internet and cable TV bills. Apart from paying bills, users can also purchase prepaid credit, data packages and prepaid electricity at the Billing Center service.
Users can use Sentra Wisata services to purchase tickets/tour vouchers, culinary delights, car rentals and more.
Users cannot change their travel tickets when they have made a payment.
The ticket that has been paid will appear on the home page (e-ticket feature), Click on the e-ticket and a digital ticket will appear in the form of a QR code or you can go through the Tourism Center menu and select My Order.
Users cannot change their travel tickets to other travel tickets after they made a payment.
Checkpoint monitoring is a sub-feature in PeduliLindungi that helps monitor the capacity of buildings, stations, hotels, and other public facilities based on QR Code. Scans are carried out for each entrance (check-in) and exit (check-out).
You can use Checkpoint monitoring – a sub-feature in PeduliLindungi that helps monitor the capacity of buildings, stations, hotels, and other public facilities based on QR Code. Scans are carried out for each entrance (check-in) and exit (check-out).